How To Make The Spider-Man: Far From Home Iron Spider Costume?
Spidey is back from being snapped and he is now taking a little break from his saving-the-neighborhood duties to travel to Paris with his friends. But it looks like his peaceful vacation is going to be interrupted by Mysterio and his plans of world domination. Not to mention, Peter is feeling Tony’s absence and is feeling the pressure of carrying on Ironman’s legacy and becoming a worthy Avenger. As such he has been trying on different suits which have been shown in the Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer already. But in the midst of all the new black and red suits, there’s a suit, which is making a comeback- the Iron Spider suit.
The iron spider costume may seem complicated, but it’s actually not. Here’s how you can get this Spider-man far from home costume look:
Spider Man Far From Home Iron Spider costume
Peter first puts on this high tech spider suit in Avengers: Infinity War when he went to space. He was again seen wearing it in Avengers: Endgame. This suit was made by his mentor and father figure Tony Stark before he sacrificed himself in Endgame to save the world. The suit features melee weapons, including spider legs as well as an armored body for better protection. Here are the things you will need to nail this Spider-Man: Far From Home cosplay costume:
- Mask: The iron spider mask is pretty much the same as the red classic one. You can either buy this mask or just get a red one with black webbings. Then you can make the necessary color additions to it. Make sure you make the black webbings thin rather than bold. As for the eyes, you can use scissors, red paint, cardboard, and papier-mache mix to make it. Use a see-through blue paper like cellophane for the lenses.
- Iron Spider Shirt/Jacket: This is a bit more difficult to do, but first buy a red, relatively thin, stretchy shirt from the market or the internet. Now bring out your gold and black cloth marker pens to make the spider design on it. You can refer to any of the many internet images to get the design right. Remember that the design isn’t just on the chest, it goes all the way to the shoulders and back too. Or you can avoid the hassle and just buy one straight off the internet. Make sure you buy a turtle neck and full sleeved shirt or jacket.
- Gloves: The gloves cover the whole hand and are red in color. You can simply use normal gloves for this and draw some thin black webbed designs on it.
- Boots: Get red boots and draw the needed black spider webbed design to make it work. Make sure you get knee length boots since this one is different from the classic boots.
- Tights: Buy blue slacks and then get to work making the markings around the knees, upper legs and hips using black and deep blue cloth markers. This is quite easy to do, but it will take time.
Your Iron Spider zentai suit is ready to help you dazzle crowds. It will also look cool on kids and help them stands out from the crowd during Halloween parties.